יום ראשון, 28 ביוני 2009

Well, it's back to school for me!

Hello folks.

The one thing I’ve feared the most is about to happen.

I have to get an English test, to know what the level of my grammar, or something like that.

You might not have noticed, but my English sucks. I have lots of mistakes, so before I publish my posts I write them on “Word - Office” - that’s my safety net ;)

So far so good, but I’m sure they won’t allow me taken the test with my laptop next to me. Don’t think I didn’t ask, ‘cause I did - but the lady from the Australian institute of immigration told me that they won’t let me use it. How do you say “damn it!” in an Aussie accent? Rubbish? Bullocks? I don’t know yet, and so is my “Word”..

Well, the lady (same lady from before.. quite charming..) sent me some things I should work on to improve my language skills, and by thus improve my chance on getting a visa. Who knew that when I signed up with the agency, I also got an English teacher as well.. 

It sure isn’t fun learning again and by myself, especially because I hate studying, but she re-assured me that these are critical for me in order to get a visa, so..

Does anybody know a good site that can help me with my English skills? You won’t just help me - you will help all of the other readers that are having trouble understanding me..

Thank a bunch!

XX

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה